The Birches Assisted Living
Founded in 1999, The Birches, a locally owned and operated rental assisted living community, offers apartments, activities of daily living, and memory care. Our assisted living and memory care apartments are cozy, private, and secure, the way a home should be.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to do what you love and discover new interests through our meaningful and purposeful programming.
Successful aging is determined more by lifestyle choices than genetics, and we provide our residents with the supportive environment that they need to live a healthy, well-rounded life. We are a standalone, owner-operated community that feels like just that— a community.
You can enjoy a homemade meal with your neighbor. Take your dog for a walk in the courtyard. Meet your friends on the terrace for happy hour. Learn how to become a beekeeper. Drive to your weekly club meeting. Or get comfy in your apartment with a movie and a bowl of popcorn. We understand the decision to transition into assisted living is not an easy one. You may need assistance, but you don’t want to give up your independence. We are ready for you!
- A state-of-the-art secured environment
- Individual approaches based on individual needs
- Case management, ongoing assessments and family support services
- Programs designed to address residents? physical, mental and spiritual needs
- A private secured outdoor garden area exclusively for Encore residents.